Are you good at problem solving and communication? Are you an organized person? This is your chance to become a certified project management professional and find a future career.
Several Finnish companies are looking for new talents through the Project & IT Service Management F.E.C. recruitment and training program. The aim of the program is to strengthen and certify your project & service management skills through a six-month program combining both on-the-job learning and trainings held by expert project management trainers. The program also includes a chance to complete either the Prince2 Foundation or the ITIL4 Foundation certification. Program is organized in cooperation with ELY Centre, TE Services and ItSMF Finland.
Hear more about training themes & who can apply from Facebook Live recording (In Finnish)!
Companies looking for talent
Companies from various sectors (e.g. the IT industry) are looking for both fresh new talent and more experienced professionals. The aim of the companies is to recruit the participants after the program.
Your role during and after program can be e.g. System Manager, Project Manager, Technology Specialist, IT Project Manager, Technical Writer, Project Coordinator, Product Manager, Consumer Support Manager, Customer Care Specialist.
Companies who are looking for new talents to following tasks:
- Giosg, Product Marketing Manager: As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work in very close and direct cooperation with other Product Managers, and maintain a close relationship with customers, client executives, and the management team to define the messaging, customer targeting, and value proposition for Giosg’s solutions.
- Thinking portfolio, Sovelluskonsultti: Sovelluskonsultin työtehtäviin kuuluu mm. pilvipalveluiden ylläpito- ja tukitehtävät, uusien toiminnallisuuksien testaus, erilaisten toimintamallien ja prosessien kehittäminen sekä asiakkaiden salkunhallunnan kehittäminen.
- TV Tools Oy, Järjestelmäasiantuntija: Järjestelmäasiantuntijan keskeisimpiä työtehtäviä ovat asiakasjärjestelmien ylläpito ja häiriöiden ratkaisu sekä järjestelmämuutosten suunnitelu ja toteutus.
- Suunto, Social Media Intern: In this role, you will manage the daily operations of Suunto’s social media channels (FB/IG/YT). Your role involves building and growing an engaged digital community by inspiring consumers and brand ambassadors, creating, and curating engaging content, and planning and executing campaigns through owned and earned digital medias.
- Suunto, Product Marketing Specialist: The main responsibility is to maintain the brand equity guidelines - based on Suunto marketing and brand strategy. You will be working with consumer insight, product development, software, design teams, and other external partners to help ensure that new initiatives are clearly positioned and deliver consumer relevant benefits that can be leveraged in communications.
- Suunto, Product Marketing Intern: In this tole, your main responsibility is to plan and execute marketing asset transfer from existing database to new one. You will plan, prepare, and manage trainings and guidelines related to the use of the new asset database and give user support to other teams.
- Suunto, Mobile Marketing Intern: You will support the mobile marketing team with daily tasks. Some of your key responsibilities will be working with both Suunto app and Sports Tracker posting social media / blog posts and reply to comments.
- Ultimate.ai, Jr Customer Success Manager: In this role you will assist Customer Success Managers with e.g. helping industry-leading brands design and deliver great automated service experiences for their customers, planning and launching new projects, driving results, and delivering value for our clients.
- Lindström, Service Manager: Your main tasks will be to support technical sales, coordinate customer deployments, monitor service desk activities, escalation management, and process development.
- Lindström, Product Owner: In this role, you will transform the high-level product vision and the business model into detailed requirements. You will also do roadmap planning for Digital Solutions (customer solutions which utilize e.g. IOT, RFID, APIs, AI/ML technologies). You work closely with other product lines and stakeholders to build scalable solutions.
Remember that you don’t have to be a ready-made expert yet, the most important thing is the motivation to develop your skill and enthusiasm to learn new skills! The tasks and the companies involved will change within the application period as the positions are filled and new needs come to our notice.