Project and IT Service Management training program is organized in collaboration with ItSMF, who is a prominent player in the on-going development and promotion of Service Management 'best practice' standards and qualifications. The aim of the program is to educate new project and IT service management experts to the market to meet companies’ needs. The training program provides you an opportunity to grow the right kind of expert for your needs easily and flexibly without a heavy recruitment process. Let's train a new key player to support your growth!
Training an expert for your needs
During the six-month-long training program, the participant will work for your company under a training contract while participating training held by industry professionals. The chosen participant will update his/her skills in either Project Management or IT Service Management. At the end of the program you will have a ready trained expert for your needs, whom you can hire without a separate recruitment fee.
Through the program you can train a new expert to various roles, such as:
Junior ITSM Consultant
Junior IT Service (Delivery) Manager
IT Project Manager
IT Project Coordinator
Service Desk Specialist
Participants include a wide range of experts with different technical or commercial backgrounds. Among them are both recently graduated experts at the beginning of their career and more experienced professionals willing to improve their skills or making a career change. Whether you have the need for a more commercial or technical tasks, this is your chance to find a talent for your needs.
The applicants aim for both supportive and specialist tasks. They all have two things in common: solid motivation to develop their skills and the willingness to take the next step in their career.
Tell us what kind of talent you are looking for!
An easy way to recruit and train
- Specifying the recruitment need (role and requirements)
- Marketing of the training program, visibility for recruiting companies
- We will take care of screening and pre-selecting potential candidates to match your needs
- You choose the most potential candidates for personal interviews in your company
- Selecting the most suitable candidate(s) for your need and signing a training contract
- The company selects the candidate they want and a training contract will be signed
- Training and on-the-job-learning starts on Monday 13.12.
- Training ends in June 2022 and you should have a new talent, whom you can recruit to your company
The aim of the program is to recruit the expert after the training program. During the program the participant will become acquainted with e.g. project management, Scrum, IT service management, project management tools & leadership skills. Participant will also have an opportunity to take either Prince2 or ITIL4 Foundation certification exam.