TalentGate’s offering for Microsoft Polku participants is currently available in Finnish and/or English as follows.
Training themes available for 2018 are:
- Project Management (available both in English and Finnish).
- Suitable for professionals of varying fields with need to certify and/or develop current project management skills.
- In Finnish: Project mgmt (with IPMA D-level certification), kick-off in March 2018.
- In English: Project mgmt (with PRINCE2 Foundation certification), available as an eLearning course (in English) upon request.
- Digital Marketing (available in Finnish).
- Suitable for professionals or varying fields or entrepreneurs aiming at enhancing concrete skills in planning and executing digital marketing.
- Digital marketing training consists of seminars focusing on different digital marketing themes with hands-on perspective, e.g., social media tools in marketing, legal issues in digital marketing, search engine marketing (SEM) & search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, social selling, marketing automation and email marketing.
- Roll-out from Jan. 2018.
- IT Service Management focusing on mastering ITIL Foundation certificate is available as an eLearning course (in English) upon request.
- Suitable for professionals within IT context or domain.
- Other training themes include e.g. sales and negotiation skills development, internationalization and customer experience & service design. These themes are available in Finnish.
For more information on the above training topics and for inquiries on other training themes and possibilities, please contact:
Joni Helomaa, tel. 044 5140 882, mailto:email@example.com.